Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Anthony and Jess' Wedding

Two weeks ago I went to Brampton for my friends Anthony and Jess' wedding.  I got to meet up with my friend Dan (aka Brampton) and we went for supper to catch up since it had been a year since the last time we hung out.  Then the next day was the beautiful wedding where Jess looked amazing - and Anthony looked decent haha.  The bar was open and so was my belly to receive all the booze.  At then end of the night, a bunch of us went to Moxies for some more drinks, then to the hotel to bed because Kaitlyne and I had to leave the next morning super early to head back home (I had to work the sunday overnight).  It was a great time to see old friends, party and celebrate Anthony and Jess' wedding!  Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment