Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nights Out with Cassie

The Wednesday before my mom and grandma came to town last week, Cassie and I decided to go out dancing (as we do often on Wednesdays when we're both off).  We both dressed up and had a "party" of our own in my apartment before heading out to Mercury Lounge to dance the night away.  It was one of the most fun times out dancing together we've ever had (and trust me...there's a lot).  The night ended with my just a BIT under the influence....to the point where when I ran down my apartment hallway, my pants fell right to my ankles and I tripped and busted out laughing.  I was put to bed and the end of the night is a day-in-the-life of an Alzheimer patient.  GREAT night!

Cassie looking hot (maybe texting her awesome husband)




Me :)




Cassie and Me dancing the night away

The girls are out tonight!  


Ending the night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment