Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Canada Day!


Happy Canada Day Passed!! I didn't have time to blog yesterday because I woke up around 10:30 since I was out till 4:30 the night before; I went to see Elliott perform and host at Hump Night and then went for Dunns food and so I needed a little sleep before Canada Day festivities. When I woke up, Laurice told me I should go with her and Logan to see the Queen at Parliament. The only problem was that it was after 11 and the queen was going to be showing at 12, so I threw clothes on and rand the whole way to parliament. I didn't get to Laurice and Logan sue to the MASSIVE crowd but I did see the Queen!! I felt bad that she stood and walked so much....somebody shoulda give the old broad a chair! And when she gave her speech...she even spoke french! AND...with a better accent than Harper. Then after taking FOREVER to get out of the crowd to find Laurice and Logan we made plans for the rest of the day, I headed home to grab drinks and eat lunch before heading to Sandy Hill to drink with Laurice and then head to Logan's party for awhile. Later....fireworks and they were SOOOO AWESOME!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fireworks! And we had prime viewing spots thanks to our great crowd weaving skills. It was a really good Canada Day! I'm happy Laurice wanted the company for the day so we could spend the day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment