Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a blogging slacker

It's been pointed out to me by some people that I've been a slacker in the blogging department lately. I wish I could tell you that I've been INSANELY busy so I haven't had time, but that's not really true. Ya, I've been busy, but not SO busy I couldn't post shit - just lazy really. I've been trying to organize everything for my RN exam that I write in October for my nursing license and that's been a little bit of a headache, but it's almost all organized. Not to mention working on the assignments for the online course I have to start and finish in August to graduate. Then the lawsuit over the car accident that I was in on March 22, 2009 appeared out of nowhere last week and it's been a crazy time trying to organize legal stuff for that and figure out what's going on (thankfully it's being taken care of, as of yesterday!). I've also decided to start practicing my Spanish every morning while eating breakfast and it's day 3 and going well - well, it's better than day one where Angelique and I had an hour and a half discussion about a 4 word sentence. By the time we go to Spain we're going to be SOO correct with our grammar! haha. So here it is folks...me back on the blog-train! lol. I have a blog I will do about spirituality and philosophical questions, but I don't want you all to think I left and came back crazy, so I'll ease you into that. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment