Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ricky Martin take 2?


So incase you've been outta the loop...Christiano Ronaldo is now the proud papa to someone's baby. He announced the new on the brink of the World Cup finishing. He tweeted about his new baby and how the mother's identity will be kept from being made known and that he has sole guardianship of this child. To me, this kinda sounds a little too familiar...isn't that pretty much what happened with Ricky Martin when he became the father of his twins? Although, Christiano definitely has had his share of the female companions, but I'm just saying...it's a little similar. I'm just waiting to see his baby and if it's as cute as he is....maybe the baby has washboard abs too!? hahaha. Either way, I don't care whether he legitly can't find the woman of his dreams or if he doesn't even want a WOMAN....but if this turns into a Ricky Martin take 2....I told you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment