Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My day....

I went with Cassie to Bluesfest last night to see Keith Urban. We brought a blanket and just chilled on the ground with our drinks, sitting in-front of the giant screen while waiting for her friends Tia and Tara (and their respective parties lol). The concert was great....the drunken-high dancing guy beside us, not so much. At one point Keith came through the crowd to play at the center which was about 10 feet from where we were sitting. After the concert and after much deliberating about what Cassie and I should do, we ended up going to her home and walking around her neighbourhood and went through the water park. We finished off with some OC and ice cream cake :) Since I was passing out from only having 4 hours sleep after my night shift the previous night, Cass drove me home where I came into my apartment and in the black place (didn't turn the lights on cause my mom and Jean-Guy were sleeping), after walking into numerous things, I crashed on the couch. At 6am when my mom and JG were leaving I woke up and went to my bed to continue my sleep. I was woken by a call to cover part of a shift tonight (which is awesome) but I knew that something was wrong with my right eye. And yup, I was right....pink eye! Of course I'd get pink eye when my stomach issues have been going CRAZZZZY! lol. After meeting Carli and Amanda to catch up at Bridgehead, I went to the clinic (that was closed of course lol). So I decided to use the computers in the library since I was already on campus, but the library was close of course. lol. So I bussed home, finished my book and ate, then talked on the phone for awhile with Lacey about our Europe Trip 2011. And now....I sit and wait for the time to come to head to work. Clinic tomorrow perhaps? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment