Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crazy Cabbies!

On wednesday Cassie and I went out dancing to have a great night! She had to finish work first so she only got to my place at 11:45 and so while we quickly got ready, we have 4 cosmos. We cabbed to the bar with a really nice cabby. Got the the bar and had a few double rum and cokes and danced up a storm (as usual). SO much fun! Even though the DJ once again played HORRIBLE music. At the end of the night we got some money at the ATM since we had no cash - Cassie had to bargin with the doorman to let both us in for $7 cause that was all she had, and we put drinks on my tab. We flagged a cab down and then this other cab came up and started yelling at us and the other cabbie saying we have to get in his cause he was next in line at the cab stand (that I didn't even know existed and we weren't near the cab stand). We ended up going with our nice original cabbie and on the way home he was talking to his dispatch who said he was going to be suspended so Cassie drunkenly took the wakie takie and talked to dispatch to tell "her side of the story" lol to which the dispatcher replied "I don't care, nothing you say will change anything". RUDE! We got home, I gave the cabbie my number incase they wanted my story the next day (hoping I'd even remember taking a cab the previous night lol). We went upstairs and started drinking more cosmos and chilled listening to music, on the balcony (since my neighbour is gone - hopefully not cause I'm too loud) and then hung out and had random fun times till 7am! I went to change the cd and was like "ummmmm Cassie? The sun's up!" lol. When she sobered up, Cassie drove herself home and I passed out and was dead to the world the next day - didn't want to leave my bed. I went to hang out with Marcel in the evening at his new apartment and he was like "I have beer and rum" and all I asked was...."you have any tea?" hahaha. Great times! Should be just as fun tonight when Cassie takes me out tonight for my birthday last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment