Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Birthday - My Fav Things

Since it was my birthday yesterday, I thought I'd do a post today about some of my favourite things....

- My favourite colour is blue
- My favourite body part is....the xyphoid process (surprised you perverts!)
- My favourite movie is possibly Beyond Borders, which leads me to my next fav thing;
- My favourite actress is Angelina Jolie - better known to my friends when I refer to her as Angie or Angelina
- Fav books are the Harry Potter books, they pretty much raised me!
- Fav bird is the peacock. They're crazy colourful and come on...look at the name! haha
- Fav drink is rum and coke and if you don't know this, you're not my friend
- Fav person to have adventures with (and anything in life can be an adventure if you make it one) is Emilie
- Favourite people to party with are Emilie, Angelique and Lacey
- Favourite sport is tennis
- Fav tennis pros are Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova hands down!
- Fav underwear brand is Calvin Klein (again a true friend would know this lol)
- Fav model is Bryan David Thomas
- Fav tv show is Will and Grace (Kaitlyne is Grace)
- Fav way to sleep is with someone lol, but otherwise, on my back
- Favourite food group is COOKIES!! You can loose a limb if you try and take one of my cookies
- Favourite musician....i think it's Jason Mraz. God he's AMAZING in concert (even if you're dehydrated all day, haven't eaten, and stood on the same spot for 7 hours in the blistering sun unable to move from the 30,000 people all around you just to see him - it's more than worth it)
- Favourite childhood friend was Mark Bloess
- Favourite month August cause I love the sun and the heat and my birthday!
- Favourite couple is Ellen and Portia
- Favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast
- Favourite song.....that's a tough one cause so many have meaning, but I'll attach a few important ones lol
(I used to get this played at ever bar every time I was out)


(LOVE this song)


(Who doesn't love Jason?!)


Best Disney movie EVER!


And SOOOOOO many more!

Thanks for all the birthday love yesterday and I am SUPER pumped for my 1/2 birthday which is always bigger for me cause I think it's more special and I usually go ALL OUT for that! (Plus it's Valentine's Day! lol)

Peace, and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment