Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Friend Oscar....


The other day I was chatting with my friend Oscar (my politically incorrect friend, not the grouch) and I asked what I should blog about and his first answer was about "my awesome friend Oscar", so I said I would blog about Oscar, but I can't lie and tell people he's awesome. We met through friends a couple years ago and had partied in the same vicinity on a couple of occasions but never actually got to know each other very much (even though i went to his going-away party before he moved to Spain last year).
Then he moved to Spain and we started chatting online fairly often and quickly because great friends who have similar perverted and sick senses of humour; even when I was in some of the shittiest moods, talking to Oscar would make me laugh out loud with his rude/inappropriate jokes and comments about minorities lol.
Now he's finally on his trip back towards this great Canadian country and after the chats we've had online, I can only expect that now in person we will be great friends too....maybe even take over the world! (In which case EVERYONE who's not perfect should beware, and this includes YOU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment