Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbye Sapphire

Wednesday night was my friend Elliott's birthday party and so I met him at his apartment.  The thing is....I knew the street that Elliott lives on, but since I was only at his place once after getting wasted at the bar, I had NO CLUE which apartment was his.  So I walked up and down the block, creeping in bushes looking in windows trying to see him to know which place was his.  It scared the SHIT outta him when he looked out the window and saw me in the bushes - but I found his place!  We left his place and headed to our friend Tim's apartment to drink and have a good time hanging out before heading to the bar for Sapphire Champaign's last retirement show.  After some wine, some champaign, some.....other stuff to put us under "the influence" and then a lot of rum and coke, we headed out to the bar - all ready for a crazy night.
 After many more drinks at the bar and lots of dancing and a great show from the drag queens, I was D.R.U.N.K.  The night got crazier after the I left the bar and I finally got to sleep around 6am.  I woke up in the morning to my apartment looking like the picture of domestic violence (if this offends you, pretend I said it was messy lol).  The couch was seperated all over the living room, the living room table was by the front door, clothes on the balcony and all over the place, dirty nacho plates in bed with me, and just a ridiculous night - BUT I LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment