Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ridiculous Long Weekend

As I sit in my living room drinking my ice water with lime (almost makes me sound classy), I am just thinking about how crazy my weekend just was....

Friday afternoon Brett came in from Kingston to visit. We went to see Inception in IMAX and it was INTENSE!!! It BLEW my mind! That entire movie pretty much IS my brain's thoughts when on shrooms! CRAZY! And after the movie we picked up groceries for supper and got back to my apartment where we were greeted by Caundy who came in from Kingston also. I made supper while they went to pick up liquor for the night. Supper was awesome (from my new vegetarian cookbook). Then we began drinking and two of Caundy's friends came over to party with us before we made out way to Liquor Store to dance up a storm! At the end of the night, the car ride back to drop us off at my apartment was possibly the highlight of the night! We (and I mostly mean me) danced up a storm in the car, stood up through the sunroof like it was a limo and danced my heart out to Waka Waka by Shakira. We did a drive by twice around the block when we noticed a hot security guard that waved at us, before we finally got dropped off at the apartment and headed to bed.

After very little sleep, Brett and Caundy left and headed back to Kingston. I on the other-hand got picked up by Angelique and Ashley and headed to Carleton Place for the night to party with the hicks at the Jamboree (said in a British accent). We drank at Ashley's boyfriend's apartment before heading over to the carnival where we were the crazy, drunken 25ish year olds that everyone wasn't impressed with....it may have had something to do with out throwing our shoes at each other while the rides were going, or the fact that Sean and I were spitting from our ferris wheel seat onto Ange and Ashley's below us (and sometimes hitting the people behind them). GREAT carnival times! Then we headed into the Jamboree and I only remember two song playing....the first when we got there and then the second cause we made a drinking game of every time she said "Jesus" in her song we had to drink (which was like 15 times) and then our convos got way too deep to pay attention to the music.

On our way back from the Jamboree, we went to a bar where the bartender ordered me to chug the drink that he made wrong for Angelique, then Ange and I TORE UP the VERY sticky dance floor! We showed them dirty Dominican style dancing and I'm sure they thought we were dirty whores lol.....SO.MUCH.FUN. On our way home from the bar, we pretended to rape each other and some of us got injured through biting or falling off the picnic table, or mimicking the falling from the table, but the ENTIRE night was ridiculous! I remember waking up at one point and Ange and I were in bed, on top of the nicely made bed, fully clothed and I don't remember how we got there. Apparently Ange and I passed out on the couch together after Ashley and Sean had gone to bed when we kept drinking and then Ashley came to see why the living room light was still on and told us we should head to bed. Then after beening rudely awoken by some high pitch alarm going off and not knowing if I should evacuate or what was happening (it turned out to just be Sean's alarm clock), then Cassie drunk dialled me from Vegas cause she just got home from the bar with Christine and Tara (it was 8am here lol) and thankfully I was just alarmed awake lol. So we chatted for awhile before she had to go. I went back to sleep only to wake up still drunk. Headed back into town (hungover at this point) to meet Laura and Ryan for lunch at Tuckers. Then finished the afternoon with some Rideau Centre shopping before heading back to the apartment while the others headed back to Carleton Place.

The weekend was RIDICULOUS and soooo much fun! I'm sure I'll be catching up on sleep for about a week! Today's Ange's birthday, so happy birthday freak! And I hope everyone else had a crazy long weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment