Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lay with me and just forget the world.....

Today is one week till I will get to see Emilie again! I'm going to Toronto just for the night on the 9th because Cassie, Tara and Tara's boyfriend are going to the Paul McCartney concert (ya I know, super jealous!) but it gives me an excuse to go down with them and see Emilie!! I'm super pumped! The last time I saw Em was about a month ago over Jess' birthday when we rented a cottage near Peterborough for the weekend; so this will only be the second time seeing her since she's left Ottawa in June. I know that once we both have money coming in, we'll be able to visit each other more often, but it's not easy in the meantime. So, I'm posting this song and the pics of Em and I from my photobooth on my MacBook Pro as a mini celebration for the 1 week till I get to see and hang (and of course drink) with her again! :) Miss You!

No comments:

Post a Comment