Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rihanna the Role Model - Love the Way You Lie

Here's the new "Love the Way You Lie" music video and I think it's decent; although I love the song! I also love Rihanna and Eminem. The thing I think is ridiculous is how everyone keeps giving Rihanna flack because she's not a good role model blah blah blah, and she shouldn't make songs like this blah blah blah. It's an amazing song! And all these people giving her shit are just giving her more publicity which is only going to make her career that much better. And what gets me is how people are saying how she's not a good role model - you have to choose your own role models! Just cause someone's famous doesn't mean they're your role model! Eminem isn't my role model even though I love his music! Yeah, she isn't the best picture women when it comes to battery or the messages around that....THEN DON'T HAVE HER AS YOUR ROLE MODEL! FACK! People are stupid in giving her shit, that's all I'm saying. I love Eminem and I love Rihanna. Enjoy the video....

No comments:

Post a Comment