Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Coffee with Cassie

I finally was able to make plans and go for coffee and hang out with my preceptor from when I was in consolidation, Cassie! I was SUPER pumped and I'm pretty sure everyone I know, knows how pumped I've been to see her! I wrote my statistics exam in the morning and then I went for all-you-can-eat sushi with Emilie, Laurice, Jess and Ricky - SOO good! Then a little later I met Cass at Bridgehead for a definite needed catch-up. We talked for hours about what's been going on since we last saw each other forever ago in February and talked about plans to get together more often from now on. I'm SO excited for the next time already! Then after we got kicked out of the coffee shop cause it was closing, Cassie gave Emilie and I a ride back to my place and Em and I had a chill night hanging out ending with a sleepover (which Em said we're doing every night until she leaves on Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment