Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cookie Diet - Day 1

So I decided to stop eating cookies for the month and today was day 1. I bought a tub of cookies on monday to eat before today as a last hurray for cookies, but I wasn't able to finish them and there's still half a tub staring me in the face this morning calling out to me. I'm doing this for a couple reasons but one is that I want the body so I have to give up the cookies to get said body....or at least until I've got the body and then it'll be easier to maintain after; therefore have cookies again. Also, a month without cookies will make my stomach issues a billion times better, cause let's face it....it's not like the boxes and boxes of cookies I eat (in one sitting) are wheat-free or anything. Other than the cookies on the counter (which I won't throw away so don't suggest that!), the day was good. Didn't really have any major cravings. Hopefully the rest of the month goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment