Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End of Cookie Diet

Today is my last day of my month cookie diet and with only 2 relapses earlier this month I haven't touched any others! There were times I REALLY REALLY wanted cookies....but it's almost time! I'm surprised a little, that I don't have a bag bought and ready for midnight to come around! But I'm going out tonight to watch my friend Elliott perform at the bar, so I'll have a drink at midnight instead of cookies. Tomorrow's Canada Day and I can have cookies then....again with booze. I really should do a booze diet I think!.......I've had A LOT of booze over the last while......man! You just witnessed me having a thought! hahahaha. Meh...we'll see if it happens. I figured with Emilie gone now (which sucks balls might I add) that I wouldn't drink as much and so far I've drank almost every night since I came back from Timmins (and no not alone, cause I know that's what everyone was just thinking!) Anyways....I've got a cup of green tea getting cold on my table and people texting my phone like crazy that need answering (see I still have friends!) and so I'm heading offline to chill and relax like an old man before I shower, change and begin drinking! And who ever said I don't know how to balance?!

No comments:

Post a Comment