Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cookie Diet Update

I've been trying (VERY hard might I add) to not have any cookies this month as you know; and it hasn't been easy at all! When my family came down to visit last week, they brought me a tin of homemade cookies that Jean Guy made for me - thanks that makes it so easy to not eat them then they're homemade and in my apartment, not to mention when my mom constantly asks how I like them. So I ended up relapsing two times this month to eat those cookies Jean Guy made; once with Emilie (and mostly cause I think she just wanted them so she told me I could have them, or as she said "these don't count as cookies" haha) and then the next day I lounged on the couch and ended up eating the rest of the tin. So there's no more of those delicious cookies so I can't be tempted anymore right? NO! Yesterday while on campus streaming tv, there was a group of people at the couches beside Emilie and me eating boxes of cookies! RUDE! And then when I went to leave and throw out my garbage, there is was, sitting on top of the trash, calling my name with it's sweet sugary shape was the empty package for cookies! They're everywhere! Always tempting me! I avoid the isle at the grocery store that has cookies cause it's too hard and thankfully the one time I was forced down that isle to pick something up, they were restocking so the giant trolley was blocking all the cookies from view! It's almost the end of the month and I think I did pretty decently, but F it's hard! I couldn't even imagine never having them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment