Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hungry Monsters


I have an issue...my issue is with hungry monsters! Depending on the breed of these monsters, they are either hairy or smooth and sometimes their owners give them haircuts. Regardless of their "coat", it seems the lips of these monsters CRAVE food! Their food?....toilet paper; and this is why these hungry monsters affect me. I require their food when I defoul the porcelain swimming pool in my bathroom. Sure some of these little monsters have greater desires for food than others, but to some extent, the wet lips of them still get hungry. I have lived for the past 3 years with these monsters and one in particular was RAVENOUS! That thing could, and would often, devour entire roles of TP within a day. Unless I had witnessed it with my own eyes, I would never have believed it. We would many times go through one or more rolls in just one day; however, when I lived at the apartment alone, It would take me almost three times as long to go through the same amount. Their appetites scare me and baffle me all at the same time! Although, despite their insane hunger for toilet paper that I also need (although to a far lesser amount), I know I will miss these sometimes fuzzy and sometimes smooth monsters when I have moved to my new place alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment