Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Start of Success!


So this is my first blog post on my first blog! (Not really sure if that's the right lingo). I hope I even post this properly haha. I'm making this blog because it's the closest I can get to my own reality tv show. When this blog becomes famous enough though, I know they'll be trying to get the show started. Also, my blog is named "My Life is Ridiculous!" mainly because it's true! haha Also, as a few of my friends know, I've planned on writing an autobio titled that, full of short stories that I have been through and survived through that are RIDICULOUS! And people (yes I know that TONS of people will be reading this VERRRRY shortly)...please bear with the beginning phases of this blog while I figure out how to post things and make it better! This blog will keep you updated on mine and my friends' lives as well as anything I think is interesting or wanna let you in on. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Invest in a new picture Buddy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take this into consideration and keep following my blog to see better pictures. Do you have any suggestions? hahaha

    ReplyDelete