Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Nursing Grad Formal





Our nursing grad formal was at the beginning of April and it was a ridiculous night! Not gunna lie...I really didn't want to go to it; however, it ended up being tons of fun.....I think. haha. Emilie and I dressed to be tacky to make the night more fun and we drank lots before going to the event.......to make the night more fun! lol. We pre-drank at Laurice's while we got ready. Caro gave us a ride to the formal (I didn't even know where the event was until 3 days later...That drunk! lol). The food was really good, the decor was lacking, but I think I WAS the dance floor! After the formal we went back to Laurice's, and I think we drank and chilled. Then we tried to go to the bar Heaven but it was closed so I got us to go to The Honest Lawyer. There I somehow had multiple drinks on the go at once (without spending a dollar). Meanwhile Emilie was off beating the entire bar at air hockey! At some point we left that bar to try and get into another, although I'm told that this was my fault and it was 1:50am so clearly we didn't get in. haha. Then I was at McDonald's and met friends there randomly and apparently made a new one (as I found out via facebook when I RE-met this friend lol). I even apparently almost got in a fight with a drunken Irish guy to "protect" this new friend of mine (God I'm nice!). From there....I ended up home? Woke up naked, on top of my bedding and my formal clothes were all folded neatly on my chair. How considerate drunken me was! lol. All in all.....it was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment