Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mutual Sex Theory



So there's this theory that Emilie and I have and it just keeps proving true time and time again; it's called the Mutual Sex Theory. In February 2009, Emilie and I were in Cuba for Spring break and we both hooked up with someone at the same time (not the same person though hah), and that caused our cosmic sex karma, or something, to go all crazy and after that we can no longer have mutual consistent sex lives. Only one of us can be having a consistent sex life while the other is doomed to abstinence or just a random sexual encounter here and there, but nothing constant; however, if the abstinent one started to have a constant sex life, then the former's sex life would end and the positions in this continuous sexual battle would take place. Unbelievable, I know. Sounds more like a coincidence? Here are the facts (for the purpose of the facts, abstinent doesn't mean ACTUALLY abstinent, just mean not a consistent sex life; AS IF we'd be abstinent! haha):
Me with Michael March - July (Constant) - Emilie (Abstinent)
Me with Brampton July - September ( Constant) - Emilie with Ahmed (Abstinent)
Me with Marc October - November (Constant) - Emilie (Abstinent)
Emilie with Rob October - April (Constant) - Marcus with Allen November - January (Abstinent)
Me with Mike March - Present (Constant) - Emilie (Abstinent)
So now I'm in the "Constant" position in this mutual sex game of Life that the gods are playing and I'm FREAKING OUT!! I don't want my sex life to be in the hands of Emilie! lol. I can't handle knowing that as soon as she finds someone to do the dirty with on an on-going basis that I'll stop having sex again (and it's GREAT sex!). Emilie and I were SOOOO close to breaking the cycle this time, but on 420, Em told Elliott Rob's name and Elliott told us that he knew him and that Rob has a girlfriend. So clearly that constant fell apart on the spot. Rob was even supposed to be "hanging out" with Emilie the following week and then this whole curse would be broken! But noooooo, Emilie had to go and tell Rob's name and continue with this shitty cycle. So I'm thinking, Em and I just need to go back to Cuba and hook up again simultaneously and everything will be right with the world! lol. Until we find the way to both success in this, I'm going to continue my constant sex life on edge, potentially sabotaging any of Emilie's prospects. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment