Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sacrifice Sleep

So I'm up this morning earlier than I want, on a day I can sleep in as late as I want - NOT IMPRESSED! Why is it that every time I want to sleep in and get lots of sleep, I wake up early and the days I plan to get to bed early I don't actually go to bed till super late? For example....last night I was planning to go to bed kinda early-ish since I've not been getting good sleep. I was in my room sitting on my bed ready for sleep and everything; the problem? I was on the phone with Lacey talking about everything. I talk to her for hours every single day; on skype for hours every day (usually multiple times), texting and on the phone. How do we ALWAYS have something to talk about? lol. Then I was on Facebook while on the phone with Lacey in bed, and was chatting to Angelique about cooking with semen (check out yesterday's blog post). Ange is just as crazy as I am and that makes me SUPER pumped to move with her to Australia next year! And on top of all these things I was doing instead of sleeping, I then was talking to Beavers on Skype. Since I hadn't talked to him in a long time I was really excited and wanted to talk lots and focus my attention on that convo, so I got off the phone and Facebook and was just on Skype chatting. It was SO GREAT to talk to Beavers again like we used to all the time (he's been crazy busy with school and we've barely talked over the past few weeks). In the end, I didn't end up going to bed finally till after 3:00 sometime. I guess, since people are really important to me, my friends talk a HUGE priority over sleep. I don't live near these amazing people and so I'll sacrafice anything for a moment to spend with them. My friends and family are BY FAR the most important thing to me and I'll have endless sleepless nights if with them I can talk, see, chat, hangout with, etc. Although, this still doesn't answer why I can't sleep in....stupid body! lol
Lacey and I
Angelique

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks marc, and dont you worry i was there with you not sleeping!

    ReplyDelete