Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brianne

My very close friend is celebrating her 23rd birthday today! I have known Brianne for awhile (around grade 7-8) and have known OF her for most my life since our parents grew up together and were close friends. It wasn't till Christmas of 2005 when Brianne and her family "saved" my life and instantly became angels that changed my life, that Brianne and her family because my family as well. She had forever since then been my sister and she always will be. She and her family were family to me in one of my biggest times of need in life and I have made a personal vow that I would always be there and do anything for Brianne if she was in need; that's what family does. I'm proud to have such an amazing friend/sister and that we've been able to be there for each other in our hard times. I miss her since she moved back to Timmins and I can't see her or talk to her as often, but I know we'll always be super close. The bond we have is indescribable because it's more than just a friendship. I wish her the happiest birthday and life ever!!

She has been responsible to for some of my great adventures and I have roped her in and brought her along in I'm sure more ridiculous, blasphemous times than she'd even want to remember! lol. In grade 11 World Religions class we figured out that I was going to be going to hell no matter which major religion I choose to follow and I think sometimes it's like I'm dragging Brianne down with me.....secretly I think she loves it! ;) haha.

Love this girl and can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment