Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cookies


My biggest addiction BY FAR is cookies! They're my favourite food group and I can't imagine earth would be a happy place without them. This being said...I've been trying for awhile to not go ape shit every time I buy cookies and eat them all, and I've been trying to ration them. I must say I've been doing really well at this; limiting myself to 2 or 3 cookies in a day and some days none at all! I know! And no there's nothing wrong (Emilie always thinks there's something seriously wrong with me health wise the moment I refuse a cookie). Today when I came home from using the university's internet all afternoon, all I wanted was cookies. I had 3 and then tried really hard.....but had 3 or 4 more. And then I cracked! I totally relapsed and my almost month of hard rationing and conditioning went down the drain! I ate all the cookies that were in my cookie jar!! They were SOOO yummy! But after, I felt bad that I had eaten them all when I was doing so good. I decided that come June 2nd when Emilie quits smoking, I'm going to give up cookies (don't freak out yet people) for a month! (Like I could ever give them up for life!!). I'm going to be cookie free in June, that's the plan ladies and gents. The reason has nothing to do with my insanity, it's for my health and self discipline. Emilie and I will be able to keep track of how our addictions battles are going and motive each other. Granted hers is a way bigger feat. I'll keep you up to date with my cookie free month when it approaches and till then, I'll keep eating the delicious circular slices of heaven; although I plan to wait a couple days before buying a new package (or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment