Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dancing with Betty

This is me trying to teach Angelique's mom how to grind and dance slutty! Hahaha I don't think she gets the point of slutty lol. I love Ange's parents! They're ridiculous! For some reason they make me promise to take care of her on any trips we've been on together. As if! If Ange is getting in shit or trouble, I'm either right there with her or leading the way! Haha. Not to mention Ange is like a bull and I'm no matador, I can't control that beast if I wanted to! Ange's mom even got me a high school grad present just before we left for Dominican on our grad trip; it was a small book that she uses to teach her special ed students and it's called "The Cycle of the Dandelion". Hahahaha. Ya, until the end of high school, I didn't know that the yellow dandelions and the white fluffy dandelions were the same species! lol. [Insert insulting comment from everyone reading this here.] Although, I keep using my defence is that I'm not the only one who thinks this! Jo (not the best example I know lol) also didn't know this! But I mean seriously....has anyone actually SEEN the yellow dandelion turn into the white fluffy ones?! Maybe you're all wrong and the yellow ones die and that triggers the white ones to pop up? Just putting it out there.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so my mom gets a blog post dedicated to her and all I get is a mention of my bull like tendencies?!?!
    - Anastasia VonMatterhorn

    ReplyDelete