Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer School


I had my first day of Statistics this morning. It started at 8:00am and with my christening my apt last night, then my nightmare ridden sleep, I was a little tired; throw in that the lights were off and the prof has a monotone voice and he rambles......it was great! lol. Thankfully my caffeine kicked in around 9:00am and then the rest of the morning was good. Helped that we have to be in groups of 4 for all our assignments and my group is made up of what seems like cool people. I can't say that I'm looking forward to the classes, but I know it won't be the WORST thing in the world. Sticking my tongue in an electrical socket sounds worse. But alas...we shall see, maybe I'll be tonging a socket soon enough. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment