Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Together in Another Life

As some people know, Emilie and I have a somewhat unhealthy relationship. We are pretty much attaches at the hip, the brain, the mouth, the heart, and every other part (that's right...EVERY other part ;) haha) and yet I still can't get enough of that girl! We were discussing some random shit today after my EARLY morning statistics class after being hungover and only getting 3 hours of sleep and after thinking and saying multiple things at the same time we were talking about how we think we HAD to have known each other in a past life. Emilie said "You think sometimes that maybe we knew each other in a past life? Like we were.....fetuses together or something?!" Hahahahahahaha. Fetuses?! Really?! Kinda gross, but uber funny! I was like, "Ya I definitely do, but I think we were more like.....two rocks side by side." She said "Rocks?! I thought something more alive!" Me: " But rocks have an energy, everything has an energy. I feel rocks cause we were something that were together A LONG TIME and I think we were just jiving off each others frequencies for so long!" Hahahaha. We concluded that we were probably cute like sea turtles who knew each other from birth during our life and death struggle to reach the water....and some seagull probably picked me up and Emilie wanted to save me so latched on to me and was hanging there and we were struggling to survive, then eventually made it to the ocean and never left each others sides in the ocean for 100+ years. That is our reasoning why we are so close with our kinda freaky relationship and why we are both sooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment