Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Emilie's BIRTHDAY!!!! (the recap)


Saturday was Emilie's birthday and it was such a great day! I met up with her and Jess at her place and silly-stringed the shit out of her apartment (and dog) haha. Then we made drinks and headed to the park to chill. I quickly realized I forgot my wallet and had to walk all the way back home to get it. Walking home usually takes an hour one way on a good walk, but I forgot that it was race weekend and I first rand through a walking race, only to find on the other side of the road a 5k race in progress with literally thousands of runners and no break in them to run through. I was waiting for 25 mins on the side of the race wanting to cross. I then walked home and finally got my wallet and called a cab to bring me back to Emilie's. We drank mimosas while starting supper at 7:30. Laurice came over and helped make supper (it was a team effort) while she did Emilie and Jess' hair. We ate an awesome supper of grilled veggies (that were supposed to be on skewers but for simplicity we just grilled them lol). After supper we headed over to Laurice's for the most amazing cake I've ever seen someone make! It was beyond delicious (and not just cause we were hammered since we had some the next day and it was just as good!) After more drinks and cake and a little playing raunchy board games, we headed to La Maison to meet up with Caroline's goodbye party and have pitchers of beer. After beer pong and seeing a bunch of friends, it was a great night! We headed to Johnny's for food then all departed our own ways home. I even managed to not elbow Emilie in the face for possibly the first time ever in my sleep! It's as if I knew that it was still her birthday and she should have the night off of bruises! lol. We woke up the next day and all met at Moondog for brunch and it was a great way to finish Emilie's 23rd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment