Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Than Just a Mother

You are my mother,
and I your son.
No matter what,
I'll love you a ton.

You're more than a mother to me:
you're a friend, a mentor, and protector of three.

I know it must be hard to be mom and dad,
but I'm so glad, because there's no one else I'd want it to be!

You always know just how I feel,
and how you treat me is so surreal.
I can't believe how perfect you are!

You're the angel watching over me;
whom I love more than sky or sea.
You're my guardian angel that protects me from harm.
You're the wind beneath my wings.
You hold me up tall,
and catch me when I fall.
I don't fear the world, cause I know that you'll always be right beside me.

You showed me this land while guiding me by the hand, and now I understand why you did it.
You want us to excel at everything, and have the best possible life.
You don't need to worry though. We'll be fine.
After all, we've had you to show us the way.

2003

No comments:

Post a Comment