Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gone to Aussie Land

My brother and his girlfriend Jess have left today for their trip to Australia for 5 weeks! They're going to visit a friend of theirs who lives there and while there they're going on a couple excursions and mini trips. I'm so jealous! I told him to look for an apartment for me while they're all over the country. During the summer of 2011 (probably the end of June or beginning of July), I'm leaving Canada for awhile. I'll be heading to Europe with a few friends (Angelique, Kaitlyne, Lacey, and anyone else who wants to come) to go backpacking for a couple months. I can't wait to be living dirty and poor all over Europe! It's going to be sooo much fun! I've always wanted to do this! Along the way, other friends will join us for a bit, and leave us, and we'll go see friends that live around Europe. At the end of the backpack adventure, Angelique and I will continue till we're out of money: we'll pick up random little jobs to make some money here and there and then when that adventure is over....We're moving to Australia!!! Ange and I have planned on living somewhere around the world for years now, and it's finally coming up! We originally were going to go to Ireland, but now the plan is Australia. It's easier to get a visa for Aus, I LOVE that kind of weather, I can get a job easier and Ange might not have to be a hobo since her marine and freshwater degree will be more appropriate for the coral reefs. CAN'T WAIT!!! You'll all have to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment