Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

EMILIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!


TODAY IS EMILIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! 9 Months before many moons ago on this day, Emilie's parents were doing the dirty and with a lot of grunting, fetus Emilie was in creation! (Ya I know....disgusting! But Emilie's going to read this and I think she'll love me reminding her that her parent had, and still have sex haha. They probably will today to honour her! Your welcome Em). 23 years in the making, and Emilie is definitely the belle of the ball! (Notice the Beauty and the Beast reference!) Emilie is like another part of me rather than a friend and this is why, as many of you know, when Emilie leaves to move to Toronto I will have a rough time. We have the most unhealthy relationship ever and I LOVE it!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Every second, every moment spent with Emilie, in her presence or even just thinking of knowing her makes me feel like one of the luckiest people in the world! Despite our unhealthy relationship, from the short time that Emilie has come into my life, she has changed me more as a human than anyone, or anything has - hands down! She is the least judgemental, most understanding, least confrontational, happiest, most dependable (as long as there's no timeline lol), honest, loving and loveable, ridiculous, friend, person and spirit that i have ever ever met! My mom is right when she tells me that people look their entire lives to find someone that they can have a bond even remotely similar to that of mine and Emilie's and I consider myself one of the luckiest people to ever live! I know that things will change with us once she moves, but I know that what we have, what we've gone through and all our future plans will keep us beyond super close (and ya I'm sure it'll still be UBER unhealthy! haha). We've been through some of the greatest times together, saddest times, really awkward times(pretty much weekly), hilarious times, adventurous times, and lots of life-threatening times! Our lives have been a billion-fold more interesting lives because we are in each others lives and I'm not letting that stop anytime soon! Emilie, you are a beautiful soul and you bring pure joy into my life and I can't imagine my life without you, and I can say that now that I've had you for a piece of my life, I wouldn't want to not have you anymore. We were turtles in a past life making that race for safety of the ocean, risking out lives, but there together; now in this life....still making our life and death races together! Guarantee we're coming back as like two rocks or mountains next time so we're not so life-threatening to ourselves haha. Love ya! I look forward to the beginning of today's festivities and not even remotely remembering this evening! Happy 23rd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment