Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gym = free cable

The other day I was getting a little bored in my apt; I'd watched a couple episodes of Will and Grace on my computer and watched two movies and read and chilled on the balcony with Steve (I'll explain another time) and so I decided at night I'd go for a walk to see what's nearby. I decided to go to the basement to see if there is a vending machine (for future reference) and when I went down I didn't find a vending machine, but I found the gym I forgot was in my basement! I totally could've been using the gym rather than all the movies and I would've have been so bored! Anyways, yesterday I finally got over the laziness to take the elevator down to the basement and use the gym that's always empty. It's not big at all; it has a new elliptical, free weights, a mat, and a new crazy intense machine that works everything and anything (as long as you know how to work it). So I started working out on the crazy machine, constantly going to the poster to see how it works. I turned to the tv on and realize, 'shit son! There's free cable in here!' So I turned my music off and watched tv while working out. The thought has DEFINITELY crossed my mind that I should just bring my folding chair downstairs and watch tv in there since I don't have cable! We shall see if the gym is going to be used more for working out or watching free cable...... Why don't you work out and watch tv you're thinking? Well, you see....that would require me to get into gym clothes and put on gym shoes and have to...work. I'll let you know what that room becomes for me in the future; gym, or tv lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment