Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pro-Choice Rally

Today I woke up super hungover from going out last night and I had to be at class for 8am. I'm not really sure why I was that hungover; yeah I had about a micky of rum in 3 drinks, but it's really not that much when you look at how much I usually drink. I guess I'm getting old. Anyways, aside from being late to class, needing to get out of the first cab early to vom in major public, then get in new cab to get to class, being hungover till the evening, I went to the pro-choice rally! I've gone now for three years and I think it's a lot of fun. Today is the day where the catholic school board busses students in from all over (including the states) and yes, these students get out of class for the day to protest pro-life. I am a pro-choicer. I believe that people should have the choice. If someone wants to be pro-life, that's great, that's their choice, but don't force everyone to be. This year was a really great turn out; probably the best yet. I have a couple pics from the rally on Parliament Hill and from the protest on the street. After the protest, I went to Emilie's to chill with my hangover, then move furniture....when do I ever move furniture when I'm not hungover?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment