Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Swimsuits

A little while ago, I was talking to Lacey on Skype while I was looking at swimsuits online. I was just about to leave for California and I wanted to see if there was a new swimsuit I wanted. Lacey soon started helping me out looking at them too. We were looking at Aussiebums (which I want SO bad), and Calvins, and hundreds of others. Lacey and I can across a site that had interesting "swimsuits". The things they called swimsuits were more like lingerie for men. You mind as well wrap a shoelace around your balls and VOILA a swimsuit! RIDICULOUS! I've attached a pics of the "swimsuits" for your enjoyment. Try and picture someone wearing that next time you're at the beach or the public pool! haha. Needless to say...I didn't get a new swimsuit. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment