Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recap of Cinco de Mayo party

Last night I had my Cinco de Mayo party and it was pretty fun! I wanted a low key fun time with a few friends drinking the night away and that's what it was. I was making margaritas for people, I made guacamole for my first time (and it was really good!) and later in the night I made another mexican dip and I switched from making margaritas to making green apple martinis (Lacey and I haven't touched the shit since a couple years ago when It raped our lives the day after). To finish off the night, I had a bottle of wine and we ordered pizza. We all chilled in my living room talking, telling stories (Bekkah even brought out my old year books :S). Great times with great friends, and I don't think my neighbours hate me! You all should come next year when I'm Mexican for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment