Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Prehypertenisve

So I was at the clinic this morning and the nurse took my blood pressure and it was prehypertensive at 136/83. This is kinda bothering me. The thing is....I've been having prehypertensive BPs for about a month or so now. The last 4 times I had my blood pressure taken by a nurse it's been in the 130s; and it doesn't matter whether it's taken manually or automatically. I don't really get it cause I'm healthier now than I've ever been in my life. I workout about 5 days a week (doing strength and cardio) and I do yoga pretty regularly now (about 3 times a week), I meditate pretty much every other day, and I am eating healthier than ever. I don't get it! Looks like I'm going to the drawing bored to figure out what else I can do to drop my systolic.

No comments:

Post a Comment