Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Red Flag Rulebook


My friend Cheryl from high school who is my former "big sis" wrote a book with her friend about a year ago. It's a book about rules to dating to recognize the red flags when dating losers. The book has been doing great and the reviews have been good too! Cheryl and her friend Tara have been doing their PR for the book and I hope them a lot more success! I've always wanted to write a book myself so I can only image how proud they must be. Support them and find out more about what the red flags are so you don't keep dating the same losers. You can buy the book online at Amazon.ca and it will shortly be available at Chapters Indigo.

http://www.amazon.ca/Red-Flag-Rulebook-Whether-Good-Bye/dp/1897404255/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272990048&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment